My first nomination was received from VOIDRPG aa group of people who write excellent stories about tabletop games among other things, I really look forward to all of their stories old and new. I would encourage all of you to read!
So, the rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Here we go, folks!
The Top Ten List:
1. I enjoy reading Sci-Fi and adventure stories the most, although I enjoy any literature that has a good plot and a nice set of characters.
2. I believe I am one the most laziest people I know, no wonder people associate me with a sloth.
3. Video games are part of me, and those games have created my love for imagination and languages, and how to differentiate real from surreal.
4. Tabletop games are also a part of me, for over 10 years now I have been playing a number of tabletop games. They have shaped not just my character, but me as well.
5. Interesting fact about me, even though I act like an extrovert I believe I am an introvert.
6. Trolling is an art, and if I were to enroll in Troll Academy, I would have at least 3 PhDs.
7. Writing has always been of my dreams, but I believe that I am nowhere near being an adequate writer.
8. So far I have created at least hundreds of parallel dimensions where my friends and I have some kind of powers.
9. Anime is something I deeply love and also believe that this form conveys emotions far more precisely than any living actor could.
10. Right now I feel as ecstatic as a Xenomorph if it were to meet its Mother.
And now time for the nominees *drum-roll* :
1. Richa Kedia Her interesting style of reviewing books is certainly something to check out! It isn’t just a simple book review, it is also something personal.
2. Karen Ellis Her blog has certainly caught my attention! Though I have to admit I tend to forget to like and follow, but I will change. I learn something new every time I visit.
3. The Culture Monk I am simply amazed by this blog. So many things said in so little words. I truly feel I share his mind. Simply amazing.
4. TheReporterandTheGirl Amazing stories. Really love this stuff, highly recommended for everyone!
5. Evelina Galli A very colorful blog about the colorful life that surrounds us. Take a look, you won’t be disapointed.
6. Gasm Travels The images are simply breathtaking, I can honestly feel the energy that surges through the photographer. A must see!
7. Anna Linnehan Amazing and great stuff that has certainly improved my perspective about many things.
8. John Hric Certainly one of the most interesting blogs combining elements of gardening with elements of life. If you want an interesting read don’t forget to heck it out.
9. DOUG DOES LIFE A very interesting blog created and run by monkeys. What kind of monkeys you ask? Well I can only tell you this, talented little buggers they are.
10. Robertson Writes A very deep and philosophical approach to not just life events but life itself. Certainly worth your time to check it out.
I have a lot of fun browsing through other blogs, these are only a number of the blogs I find interesting and I believe they deserve a chance to be in the spotlight as well. My blog is still in the infant stage and I hope that together we can grow into a beautiful being. Thanks to everyone supporting!
These are my nominations. Godspeed my friends.